The Green Fabillac is a chambered solid body guitar. The body is made of Alder with a figured European maple wood top, trimmed with a classy tortoise celluloid binding . It has a maple neck with a straight headstock and a Madagascar Rosewood fingerboard.
The 2 Filtertron style pickups have custom specifications and are handwound at my workshop. The neck pickup is wound with thinner AWG43 wire to give it a better bass response and higher output than a standard filtertron. The bridge pickup is wound with standard AWG42 wire but has more winds to bring it closer to a PAF humbucker. However, with the double hight AlNiCo V bar magnets underneath, you have a much more articulate and twangy sound than you’d get out of the average humbucker pickup. Each pickup has it’s own push-pull volume pot for series / parallel switching.
With the Bigsby B5 tailpiece, aluminum bar bridge and open Sperzel Sound Lock tuners the total weight of this guitar is just under 3100 grams!
- 2x handwound Filtertron style pickups
- Custom made aluminum bar floating bridge on a Madagascar rosewood base
- Bigsby USA B5 tailpiece
- 2 push-pull volume, 1 tone – Bourns pots
- toggle switch – Switchcraft
- 1 1/2″ chambered alder body with European maple top
- body finish: waterborne poly buffed to high gloss
- 24 5/8″ hard maple neck
- slim C- shape neck profile
- neck finish: Shellac
- Madagascar rosewood fingerboard with white pearl dot position markers
- 22 medium size frets
- Dynaguide string guides
- Sperzel Sound Lock tuners
- ABS hard case included
Insured with Tracking
European Union: €40EUR
Europe (Non-EU): €65EUR
United States: €110EUR
Everywhere Else: Contact me