This guitar is sold
If you’d like to commission a guitar in this style, please send me an email
The Lazerbird was designed as a custom guitar for Prague based artist Lazer Viking. It features a chambered solid body made of korina with a birdseyemaple top, trimmed with a cream binding with a single black pinstripe. The neck is also korina and the reverse Bigsby style headstock has a figured walnut overlay.
The 2 p90 style pickups are wound with thick AWG39 wire like old Charlie Christian pickups and have 2 Alnico 2 magnets underneath. Each pickup has a coil tap, switchable with the slide switches on the upper pickguard. The 3rd slide switch overrules the volume and tone pot, so you have a zero load out.
With the chopped Bigsby B5 tailpiece, aluminum Sorkin bridge the total weight of this guitar is under 2900 grams!
- 2x handwound P90 “Charlie Christian” style pickups
- Bigsby Sorkin bridge
- Chopped Bigsby USA B5 “F logo” tailpiece
- Bourns pots
- toggle switch – Switchcraft
- 1 3/4″ chambered Korina body with birdseye maple top
- 24 5/8″ korina neck with scarf joint
- V- shape neck profile
- finish: tru-oil / shellac
- ebony fingerboard with cream perloid “bigsby style” position markers
- genuine bakelite pickguards with custom letter inlay
- 22 frets 6105 size
- Kluson tuners
- hard case included
European Union: €40EUR
Europe (Non-EU): €65EUR
United States: €110EUR
Everywhere Else: Contact me