This guitar is sold
If you’d like to commission a guitar in this style, please send me an email
This Coruña model has a chambered body, with a domed top. The body is made of quarter sawn Alder and the top is an exquisite piece of figured American black walnut, trimmed with cream coloured binding. The neck is made of lightweight, quarter sawn Spanish Cedar, topped with an ebony fingerboard, holding 22 medium size EVO gold frets.
The bridge pickup is handwound to T-top humbucker specs and has a full yet bright and articulate sound. The neck pickup is a tall single coil with oversized alnico V rods, to match the bridge pickup’s volume. I used thicker AWG41 wire to get a snappy, clear tone.
The gold plated hardware is by Schaller. The total weight of this guitar is only 2250 grams!
- handwound T-top humbucker in the bridge and handwound custom single coil in the neck position
- Gold plated Schaller hardware
- 1 volume, 1 tone – Bourns pots
- toggle switch
- 1 1/2″ chambered alder body with domed figured walnut top
- 24 5/8″ Spanish cedar neck
- C- shape neck profile
- ebony fingerboard with abalone pearl dot position markers and “glow-in-the-dark” side dots
- 22 medium size EVO gold frets
- ultra thin Tru-Oil finish with French polish shellac topcoat buffed to a high gloss
- hard case included
European Union: €40EUR
Europe (Non-EU): €65EUR
United States: €110EUR
Everywhere Else: Contact me